Dedicated to one of the most feared facets of our hobby – The Electrical Monster!
- OBD Codes – OBD codes are not that mystical. Actually pretty simple. But there are lots of them so this article will assist in dispelling myths and making sense of the codes.
- Using Relays – a good idea in most high power circumstances.
- Converting To LED Lights – A quick wiring primer and simple interchange listing
- Brighter Headlights – A perfect use for relays
- Key On Power Block – Another use of relays
- Selecting Wire Size Part 1 – Easy to follow chart to get the job done right
- Selecting Wire Size Part 2 – Additional size and use guidelines
- Remote Starter Solenoid – A solution for a “hot soak” situation